Zwilling Enfinigy - Cool Touch Kettle
A designer piece you can touch: the high-quality kettle in the modern ZWILLING design with thermal insulation.
The double-walled housing keeps the water hot longer and at the same time ensures a cool outer wall. In addition, the 70-degree opening of the lid prevents direct contact with hot water vapour. The seamless 1.5-litre container made of stainless steel is particularly easy to clean and the integrated limescale filter – also partly made of stainless steel – ensures better taste.
The integrated boil-dry and overheating protection offer additional safety, because the automatic switch-off prevents that the kettle will run dry and the heating element will be damaged. The kettle is also automatically switched off when the container is removed from the base station. The base station with cable rewind also enables practical storage.
Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez.
- Dual wall heat-insulated body ensures a cool outer surface
- Stainless steel inner capsule with concealed heating element
- 360° base for easy left or right-handed use
- One-touch soft opening lid that opens at an angle of 70 degrees for safety, preventing direct contact with steam
- On/Off button with LED light
- Dry-boil and overheating protection
- Automatic switch-off
- Stainless steel limescale pouring filter
- 5 year warranty
Draws 1550-1850 Watts
152 mm (L) x 152 mm (W) x 244 mm (H)
220 mm (D) x 262 mm (W) x 327 mm (H)